We are back from the Dominican Republic. All in all it was a nice vacation- probably one of the more relaxing family vacations we've been on. You see, usually we go somewhere mountainous and do strenuous hikes every day and end up with these stupid looking farmer-tans (i.e. the reason why I was maniacally hitting the tanning salon before my wedding last year). One year we flew to Vegas and then took a 3-person RV (there are 5 of us) to the Grand Canyon.... where we hiked every day- one of the hikes was a few hours long, through horse crap. As you can see, a few days on a tropical island just lazing around was a definite step up. This vacation was also the first one that hubby came along- my parents loved it. Not only b/c he got to carry all the heavy luggage in the rain while the rest of us watched... but mostly because they really love him to death. He is truly the son they never had.
So, we're back in Philly and the packers came to pack up the house today. It was not very fun. That's all I have to say about that. The highlight of the day was eating lunch. Tomorrow, the movers come to put everything in a big truck.
Pregnancy update:
The ultrasound is scheduled for next Monday. We are looking forward to it. My belly is getting bigger... as are my boobs. I can't fit into my button down shirts as neatly as I used to. I'm going to have to spring for some maternity shirts soon- what a pain. Unfortunately, I'm not finding the excuse to shop for more clothes enjoyable. There really isn't such a thing as cute maternity wear. No matter what it is, you might as well just put on a big moo-moo dress b/c it looks just as horrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment