Is GMK going to be short? We went for her 1 month dr.'s appointment yesterday and she's in the 50th-percentile for head circumference and weight, but 25th-percentile for height. I hope she ends up being normal-heighted... I feel like there are so many social repercussions in being shorter than everyone, or taller than everyone.
A couple days ago was my first day w/o KCK because he went on a business trip. I realized that with a newborn, everything else besides eating and sleeping must go out the window. Even w/ eating, unless it's an easily microwaveable meal, forget about it. I made the mistake of deciding to do laundry that day... really a bad idea.
1 comment:
haven't checked your site in a while. your life sounds so different. i wonder what you & GMK look like in person. hang in there, RBK (ooh, reminds me of that aweful acronym "HITB").
funny, i didn't know there was such a thing as a percentile for head circumference.
Post a Comment