Thursday, November 24, 2005

T-Day

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had your fill of food and good times with family and friends. We spent the day with family at a cousin's house a couple hours away. Frankly, it was kind of stressful. The drive up, GMK couldn't sleep and started crying- I knew it was because she was tired and wanted to sleep, but my parent-in-laws kept telling us different reasons why she must be crying. They just want the best for us and her, I know, but it was just irritating. And then we got to the festivities and there was one aunt who insisted upon feeding the baby mashed potatoes and gravy with her own finger and chastising me for not giving her real food.... later I realized that it was because she didn't know that GMK was taking baby food... but still!!!!! I am grateful that all the sniffly kids stayed away from her, though.

We just got done watching The Apprentice. We like that show. I hope Rebecca wins.... not just because I like her name, but because she's always calm, collected, and she kicks butt.
There are only a couple shows that I am addicted to- this one is one of them. The other is Grey's Anatomy- it's funny. I also like that Sandra Oh is in it and doesn't play a freak Asian-girl-stereotype character. I think she's a good actress.

3 comments:

yellowinter said...

hey, RBK. sorry that the drive was a little stressful. oh, those aunts who seem to know everything... i forgot that i recorded the apprentice. i'm totally addicted too. i have to watch it later. i really like rebecca too. i liked randall a lot until last week. i don't know... and those blondes... they've got to go. they might be good, but c'mon, can you really see them as executives?
anywho, glad that you share in my obsession with the apprentice. it's one of my favorites.
aiite, i better go out and do something. what a lazy day... i'll post pix from our t-day bash with the bird from Boston Market. hehe. wow, it's a long comment. go figure.

yellowinter said...

so what did you think about last night's episode? i said all along from the fourth show or something that randall and rebecca are the ones who has real potential. i really like them both. i think either way, it'll be something for trump to talk about: first woman to be his apprentice or first black man. anyways, i thought of you when i watched it last night. ;)

Anonymous said...

i've only caught a few episodes this season, but saw last night's. i think it'll be a great finale w/randall & rebecca.

anyways... wow, i can't wait to meet the cool & laid back gmk... just like her mum!

Post a Comment