I realized that I haven't written about GMK's latest escapades lately...
She's learned how to "army-crawl." So between that and rolling around, she can get to pretty much anything she wants to get to. I really, really, really need to babyproof- does anyone have any good gate recommendations?
She's also started eating Cheerios- the first couple times was kind of rough, but she's gotten the hang of it. At first, she would shove her whole fist in her mouth and forget to let go of the actual 'O' and then forget that it was in her hand. Now, she's consistently getting them in her mouth... still a few on the floor, though, of course.
And she's got 2 more teeth coming in on the bottom, which brings her total to 4. None on top yet.
I think she also is becoming very familiar with the camera... from our incessant photo-taking to get the perfect picture for our Christmas card. The end result isn't quite perfect, but it will have to do. The photo shoot ended after she spit up all over her dress.
1 comment:
she definitely knows the camera. it was such a treat to play with her. baby-proof. yeah, i think it's getting to that time. new adventures...
Post a Comment