GMK had her first swimming class today. It was so much fun... well, atleast for me! I was nervous about it because it takes so much preparation just to get in the pool. There's so much to remember to bring... swim diaper, swim suit, towels, change of clothes, my own swimsuit and change of clothes, etc. I actually had a dream about it a few nights ago- it was like I was back in high school and I was taking a test or something and had a nightmare about it (I'm sure it's happened to you.) In my dream, I forgot to bring my bathing suit.
Anyway, the babies learned how to kick and paddle, which the instructor called "digging." We also got to dunk them underwater. Some babies were crying and clinging onto their mothers for dear life, but not my champ! The only part she didn't like was getting dressed again because she was so cold. She was clinging to my leg and shivering!
4 comments:
soooooooooo cute~ i can just imagine little GMK in her cute little swimming suit, quietly attacking the water.
btw, i thought it was quite apropos that she went for money during her dol-jan-chi. :)
Haha... you and your dreams! But, I'm glad G had fun in her swim class. I hope she's able to make some more/new friends in the class (and maybe mommy, too?).
Thanks again for inviting me to her Dol. It was fun!
See you next week!
she's taking swim lessons? in swim diapers?? how precious!
Happy Birthday to Gabriella!
She was so cute.
Post a Comment