Tidbits of my life- for those who miss me, know me, want to know me, or all of the above.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Ta-Da!
Long overdue pictures of the new kitchen. I've been busy trying to get everything in its proper place, but I think I'm going to be re-arranging for the next few weeks.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cabinets, the countertops, the large ceramic tiles, the wall color. It's beautiful. I love the color that you chose for your countertops and tile. Very NICE!!
9 comments:
very nice.
Very beautiful!
AWESOME!!!! i actually love the yellow! i think my pork loin will take extra yummy in the kitchen. :D
Hahaha... I LOVE how you used a setting that diffuses the light to take the pics! As soon as I saw them, I swear I heard a chorus of angels singing...
[Angels: Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]
I agree with V... The yellow is very cheery and inviting - the way a kitchen SHOULD be!
indeed, v. nice. ditto on the yellow walls and like the countertops too.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cabinets, the countertops, the large ceramic tiles, the wall color. It's beautiful. I love the color that you chose for your countertops and tile. Very NICE!!
Oooooo, ahhhhhhh! That's nice!
Wow, what a transformation! Nice job!
It's so inviting!!!! Great job! Your kitchen looks so BIG!!!!
Post a Comment