Friday, July 06, 2007

Children's Museum



It was a cloudy, rainy day yesterday so I decided we'd go to the new Children's Museum. I had been hearing great things about it, and they're all true! GMK had a blast doing all sorts of activities. Some of them she didn't really understand but she had fun, regardless. She had a great time in this little car pretending to drive. There were even buttons you could push to play some "driving tunes." I have a feeling GMK was really into it becuase it looks like the Wiggles Big Red Car. I got membership to the museum, so if anyone wants to come with me give me a call! I can take up to 6 people for free!

After the museum, we got to eat an overpriced but yummy lunch with KCK in the city. All in all, a successful outing.

4 comments:

yellowinter said...

sounds like a wonderful outing indeed. GMK looks so different in this picture. all grown up. miss those cheeks. wish i could call you up for that trip... :( i guess we have one within walking distance, but it won't be the same without great company.

jl said...

ASL and I went to the Discovery Children's Museum in NJ on Wed too. She didn't want to leave. I'll put pictures on my blog later. Look for the pic of A sitting on a car just like G. The place was old. you'll see what I mean by old. I wish we can come up and visit so we can take the kids to the museum!

Allie said...

GMK looks so different. So grown up looking. We have a please touch musuem in Philly which I would please touch me musuem ( I really thought that was the name). We took E when she was 18 months and she got really sick afterwards. She caught a cold. She had a lot of fun though.

When we come visit, we must go with the kiddies.

Beannie's Log said...

Sounds like a great day! GMK looks so grown up!

Post a Comment