Wedding went smoothly. GMK's dress ended up being a little long, so I had to safety pin in the car on the way to the church. We ended up bribing her with alot of fruit snacks so she would stay with me in the back of the church. She really wanted to go to where daddy was sitting (in the front,) which ended up being a good and bad plan because when I finally "unleashed" her, she started running down the aisle. She immediately halted when she saw all those people staring at her, but I encouraged her to keep going and she went ever so slowly with her thumb in her mouth. I'll post pictures when I get back home. Unfortunately, we didn't get any of her actually walking down. The actual wedding was very nice. I realized, however, how cheesy my friends really are. Or maybe I've just become really jaded and have been to enough weddings that they all seem the same to me. I was really happy for the bride and groom, however. The groom was the last of my college guy-friends to get married and I guess he ended up being the 3rd, 5th, or 7th wheel every weekend.
We're in Vail now. It rained most of the day today, which was a bummer. But while we napped, the sun came out and got to go for a swim. Then KCK scheduled a nice massage for me at the spa. He's all right, that hubs of mine.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see the pictures!!
yeah, he's aiite, i'd say. :) looking forward to pix of this little princess.
jaded, eh? cheesy? what made you say that? hmmm...
have a wonderful time~
can't wait to see pics! yes, your friend was definitely cheesy from what i remember. tell KCK to talk to SK more often with these tips...
You'll have to post pics. A massage sounds good right about now!
Post a Comment