I hate it when I ask for decaf coffee and find out a couple hours later that it was, in fact, caffeinated. And how do I know? My hands won't stop shaking because of the caffeine jitters! How difficult is it to distinguish between a pot of regular coffee vs. decaf (orange handle?) Hello, genius! Argh.
Aside: I went and purchased coffee because we've run out of decaf K-cups for our Keurig coffee maker. They are on order.
Aside #2: I'm completely addicted to decaf coffee.
4 comments:
YES! I went and bought one this past week, and I love it. A loves it too, reluctantly :D
I'm going to get one... for my birthday. ;)
I don't know what it is, but I'm craving for coffee in this pregnancy.
*GASP* run out of coffee?!?!?! k-cups sound so much cooler than my "pods". thankfully i can pick mine up at my target. :)
congrats on G's 3rd bday. sooooo cute. love the dress and her hair!
Post a Comment