Monday, July 07, 2008

A Pale Little Man

Today GMK wanted to play the piano. This usually means that I have to play and sing her little nursery songs. Today, however, I thought I'd try to teach her a simple song to play. "Mary Had a Little Lamb" can be done in just 3 notes, so I played it and sang the song.
"Now you try," I said.
"OK!" Deep breath. "Mary had a little man, little man, little man. His face was white as snow." Proud smile.
(Oh, and she was playing any random key she could reach.)

7 comments:

jl said...

that's so cute!

vivian said...

HAHAHHAHA!!!! (i just burst out laughing in the office.) she knows the song.. she must have been a little overwhelmed!

Annibelle said...

Aw... that's so cute! Hahaha...

Totally made my day! :)

jwk said...

she should be a singer/songwriter. there's something very haunting about those lyrics... j/k.

Allie said...

haaaa! So funny!

Beannie's Log said...

Too funny! I like her new rendition!

yellowinter said...

hahahaha. soooo funny!!! when did you get a piano? how fun!

Post a Comment