GMK, being a very silly girl, decided to put on her old sleep blanket. It matches her sister's sleep blanket. She was very happy about that.
The other day she whipped out a new word she must have learned at school. She said, "I am sooooo fa-wus-tuh-wa-ted!" It took me a while to figure out that she was saying "frustrated." I asked her why and she answered, "Because I am!" [translate: I'm not really frustrated but I wanted to say that word] Somehow she's learned that big words might impress others.
And today I overheard her calling to AJK saying, "Come here Chubby! Come here Chubby!"
I think perhaps GMK heard her dad call her little sister that once or twice. Uy.
6 comments:
That is too cute! Nathan tries to put on his old clothes too, but he's way too big for them!
GMK's vocabulary is very impressive. It's funny how kids say things but don't know what it exactly means.
Yikes, I better be careful with how I call Kaitlyn myself....we sometimes call her "fat girl" bcs she's so chunky!
And thanks for the encouragement. :)
little AJK looks like she's being crowded. i can't believe that sleep blanket still fits GMK. they are such a cute little duo!
oh i love it! what a cute thing to say! seriously do love this 3 year old phase!
hahahha! It's amazing what small minds can do. They are so adorable. Sisters are great!
hehehe, she's so hilarious. i'm glad you gave us the translation because it would have taken me a while to figure it out. :) AJK is looking a lot like her sister in this picture.
btw, when do kids actually start using blankets? i'm still using the sleep sack.
Ah! sleep sacks are awesome ... you introduced those to me, remember?
Post a Comment