Today...
Driving to AJK's gym class today, some snow/ice came down from a tree and sloshed onto our windshield. GMK decided that it might have bounced (maybe) and then preceded to list some other things that bounce. balls, bunnies, etc. I said, "Do people bounce?"
"Nooooo! Only if they jump up and down!....[wheels clicking] Can all people bounce?"
"Well, it's easier for some people than others. If you are light, you can bounce easily. But if you are heavy, it's hard to bounce" I explained.
"I'm light! AJK is even lighter! But you're really heavy!" She said.
And then just a half hour later during AJK's gym class, GMK got some big cardboard blocks to play with. She had created a tower/doorway that she could crawl through easily. I said, "Do you think mommy can crawl through?"
"Nooooooo!"
"I think I can do it." And I honestly thought I could. It was was a pretty large opening.
GMK then says, "OK, wait." and proceeds to widen her doorway!
I think my 4 year-old is telling me I need to shed a few.
And just now, I was flipping through Golf Digest, where there is a short article on Anthony Kim. She came up to me and said, "Is that daddy?" They have similar hair, but that's about it. I said, "Nope, that's Anthony Kim." Then, AJK toddled up next to me and looked at the same picture, pointed, and said, "Daddy!" I said, "No, not daddy. Anthony Kim." She gave me a blank stare and then walked away. OK, they might have the same color hair and eyes.
GMK then flips through the magazine going, "Oooh, lots of pictures. They're all golfers..... Mommy, why isn't daddy in here? He should be in here. He's a really good golfer!"
"Oh, he is?" I said.
"Yes! Tell them to put him in here!"
Someone's golf skills have been completely inflated in his daughter's mind. I wonder if she thinks he's good at everything... not that he's not... just not professional level. Like, he's a decent dresser, but will never be in GQ for his fashion sense.
5 comments:
lol. this is a very funny entry! it's just the hair, no? i don't think there's much other resemblance. this reminds me of some weird/crazy/funny things that happened to me today that i should blog about.
so i google imaged anthony kim and i can totally see the resemblance, but only from afar, and esp. if he's wearing all white, hat turned back, or wearing purple. (see kck's facebook wall)
gmk is so funny saying ok wait, and trying to accommodate mommy. and ajk and her blank stare.. she way probably thinking, that there would be no reasoning with you. :)
gotta love kids and their commentary! yeah, i get those "tips" from E as well...how mommy's too big, etc. i gotta check out if there's any resemblance as proonner says!
Bah-haha! Your girls are hilarious! And KCK does kinda resemble AK. They just luuuurve their Papi, don't they?
this is the cutest thing. KCK must have been in heaven hearing this. love that... sort of like N saying that his parents are so tall. ;p
Post a Comment