Time flies when you have golf on the mind. It's really sad, actually. Today I went to get my new irons adjusted (had to change the lie in case you're interested in specifics) and while the technician was working his magic, I decided to try out some 3-woods. I need a new 3-wood like I need a new purse or new pair of stilettos. When it comes to golfers and equipment, we always feel like we need something new. It's really a poor excuse to spend more money. Anyway, I was so into trying them out that I forgot that I had to get home to get #1 off the bus! I drove home like a maniac. Well, as maniacally as possible in after-school traffic and people driving the speed limit on a one-lane road. Luckily, the bus was running late, so I didn't have to go chasing it down and console my kid from fears of abandonment.
So since I've been too busy thinking about golf to get my kid on time, I'm definitely too busy to post on my blog. So, what did we miss? Easter, a birthday, Mother's day, and some really bad spring allergies.
Here are some pics... I'll spare you the allergies, though.
I was shocked that #2 wanted to go near the Easter Bunny at the egg hunt. In the past, she was very scared of any dressed up characters.
I think she was just really thankful for those eggs filled with candy. My candy fiend!
Someone was excited about the birthday at the plaster painting place... yeah, it was mom who was excited. I made the cupcakes and was really proud (clearly, still am.) The butterflies took a couple tries, but ended up being a lot easier than I thought.
Used this book:
"Happy Mother's Day," she says as she hands me these flowers. Weeds never felt so good.



4 comments:
Whoa, what did u make the butterflies with? Amazing. Close-up next time. ;)
I appreciate your parenthetical notes, since it's a whole new world to me. Sounds exotic and exciting. ;). I really think it's awesome to have something to feel so passionate about. Closest thing for me would be an occasional book that comes along and sweeps me off my routine for few days, but so temporary. :)
Allergies have been pretty nasty this year... :(
The weeds are beautiful!
I laughed out loud when I pictured you panicking and driving home in a fury! Only because I've been distracted like this TOO many times ;)
Miss seeing you on a regular basis! :(
wow your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment