We just stuffed ourselves big-time at my parent's house.
Happy fat Turkey day! Of course, it's kind of fun, since I'm supposed to be fat :)
There are so many things to be thankful for:
love, family, friends, new life, Eternal life, only 6 more days of work...
Update on the pregnancy:
We've heard the heartbeat twice. It's got to be one of the more cooler experiences related to pregnancy. It sounds something like "whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh."
I'm about 16 weeks but I still feel more fat than pregnant. I can't wait to feel the baby moving inside me- I think it'll be more real then.
Update on the move:
It turns out the movers are also packers. We found this out after KCK packed up most of the study. But aside from our clothes and personal items we'd rather pack ourselves, we're having everything packed for us.
We've made some progress in looking for a new house. We've narrowed it down to which town- apparently, it's considered the "armpit" of the area. That's what we can afford, an armpit. We also found out where our temporary housing is going to be... 5 minutes from KCK's new office downtown. I'm looking forward to exploring the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment