Monday, December 20, 2004

it's a GIRL!

We had the ultrasound today and found out that the baby is a girl! We are very excited... yes, even KCK. It's amazing how much you can see in an ultrasound.
Some highlights:
- all four chambers of the heart
- a big yawn from the little one
- some kicking and arm movements (at one point she looked like she was praying... so cute!)
- in general, a healthy baby (thank God)
The goopy stuff they put on your belly has much to be desired, but it was a pleasant experience.

For all those people telling me they had a feeling it was a boy.... who had me convinced that I was probably having a boy... you really can't tell until you see for yourself. And even then, until the doctor/technician tells you for sure.
I'm going to try to get a picture of the ultrasound on here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

- B
I can't believe it. I thought you were having a boy. How come no morning sickness? It's truly a wives tale, huh? I have a chance then... I may be carrying a boy. Do you have a name? I'm so happy for you and the daddy to be. Girls are a pleasure to have. I love my little girl. Congrats!!!!!!!! ~AM

Annibelle said...

Teehee... I KNEW it was a girl!!! I guess that wives' tale about how you carry the baby is true afterall (i.e. high in the tummy = boy (e.g. Ihna); wide = girl). Hmph,... who'da thunk it?

Anyhow, congrats on the baby girl! I'm sure Kwang Chin will spoil her rotten. ;p

~ annie

P.S. Annie, Anne, and Anna mean "full of grace" or "graceful"... just in case you were wonderin... (teehee) ;p

Post a Comment