Friday, December 03, 2004

Sick

I think I have the flu. I was just talking to SM two days ago saying "I never get the flu" and she told me to knock on wood. There was no wood around me to knock on.... not that I really believe in that kind of thing. I don't think it's that bad compared to the stuff you read and hear about the flu. I mean, I'm definitely not dying or bedridden or anything. But I can't help but worry about the pregnancy (even though I called the doctor's office and they said I don't have to worry about the baby.) Everytime I cough, I feel my whole stomach lurching from top to bottom. And it's this dry cough, so it's all for nothing.
I called out sick on my last real day of work. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geez, I just figured out how to access your blog; I'm not very good at these things....

hey, I hope you're feeling better! It must be stress from all the changes. So did you ever ask KCK why he gave you those initials for his logs? what was it? HSM? VSM?

BTW, some time next week, I'll email you the pics from our night at JK's place. Little D looks so cute!

BP

Anonymous said...

I meant Little "J"....

Post a Comment