Monday, January 17, 2005

Go Eagles!

I think I'm developing more Eagles pride since I'm away from Philly. I only got to watch the first half of the game- but it was enough to know that the Eagles were going to win. I can't believe how excited I got after the 3 touchdowns I saw.
We went to visit a different church yesterday... it was nice. I think it's at the top of the list right now. But we have to go back when the usual speaker gives the sermon to get a good idea of what it's really like every week. After church we went to eat Korean food- I had Jam-bong and it made me sick... not sure if it was something bad in the food or if it was too spicy. I think there was some sketchy seafood action going on. At any rate, we were so full after we ate and then we realized that KCK's mother expected us for dinner right away. She made Miyuk gook for KCK's birthday (tomorrow.) I felt bad because not only was I stuffed, I felt very ill and spent half the time in the bathroom. TMI? :\

Over the past couple days, the baby has been really kicking up a storm. It's like she's in protest over something... the food I ate? I think she's going to be a lively baby.
I'm trying to pick stuff for the nursery... I have to find a baby furniture store to get a better idea on what's out there. You can't really tell quality from pictures on the internet. And reviews online don't help, either. There's always 10 people that "can't live without it" and there are 10 people that declare the product a health hazard.

3 comments:

goh said...

We saw the game at some ungodly hour of the morning from HONOLULU. It was absolutely exhilarating. GO EAGLES!

Hope you are hanging in there. Your life sounds nice...and relaxing. Take care of yourself and the baby (and the one growing inside you too).

goh said...

We saw the game at some ungodly hour of the morning from HONOLULU. It was absolutely exhilarating. GO EAGLES!

Hope you are hanging in there. Your life sounds nice...and relaxing. Take care of yourself and the baby (and the one growing inside you too).

goh said...

We saw the game at some ungodly hour of the morning from HONOLULU. It was absolutely exhilarating. GO EAGLES!

Hope you are hanging in there. Your life sounds nice...and relaxing. Take care of yourself and the baby (and the one growing inside you too).

Post a Comment