I had a lazy, lazy couple days. I feel like all I've been doing is eating and sleeping. I think the baby is appreciating it. My belly has definitely gotten a little bit bigger in the past 2 weeks. I stopped fitting into my pre-pregnancy pants comfortably. I know it's about time since I'm at 22 weeks, but it's still depressing. I realized this morning that I had no pants to wear, so I just ordered some clothes online. I hope they fit when I get them.
For New Year's Eve, we were at the in-law's house until about 10:30 and then we came back and watched Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve.... is that what it's called? It was so boring, I'm surprised I stayed up for the ball drop. New Year's Eve is just not all that it's hyped up to be.
Today, we did the Korean traditional bows and ate rice-cake soup. Yum. Then I took a nap after watching some TV and then woke up for dinner. Ugh. I need to change into some stretchy pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment