Over the past couple days, I've seen 6 houses. It's so depressing. What is up with bedrooms being on the first floor of a house? I can't figure out if they were supposed to be there originally, or these sneaky people are trying to add on "bedrooms" to make their home worth more $$. And then there are these really scary basements that have dirty insulation hanging from the ceilings and dark corners I'm afraid to even look in.
I actually liked one house a lot, but it turns out there's a commuter rail behind the backyard :O
We had dinner with KH and PH, JL sister and brother-in-law last night. I think the guys bonded over not eating fruits and vegetables. PH claimed that he had garlic earlier so his vegetable for the day was taken care of. Hm. Anyway, it was fun to hang out with familiar people.
Baby update: nothing really new. She likes to move at night right before I go to sleep. People still say that I'm not really showing. But I think they're comparing me to other people and not "pre-pregnancy" me, b/c I think I'm huge. I just saw an episode of Baby Story on TLC... this woman had a sonogram when she went into labor and they thought she was going to have a 10 lb 9 oz baby so they immediately decided to deliver by ceasarean. I didn't know that could happen! I hope I don't have a 10 lb baby. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment