Thursday, January 20, 2005

Weekend plans

Good news... we are closing on the PA house on Monday with my parents. Even better news... we're making a weekend trip out of it! Bad news... it's supposed to snow alot all weekend.
I wonder if they'd cancel the Eagles game.... probably not, right?

Today I went to Home Depot EXPO and looked at flooring options. We were thinking about ripping up the carpet in the bedrooms and putting down hardwood. But after calculating how much it will all cost... not to mention, there are no guarantees on when the work will be done... we decided to go with carpet. I'll just have to get a really good vacuum so that our allergies don't act up. (Both KCK and I have allergies to dust- so chances that the baby will have allergies are pretty high.)

I also went to a couple baby furniture stores to look at cribs. Aigo... so expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment