Yesterday, I had my 36-week appointment. It was an internal exam- not fun, really. So, I learned that the baby's head is in fact down- which is a good thling. And I'm not dilated- which is a normal thing. My doctor also suggested a couple different ways to sleep to make myself a little more comfortable. So last night, I experimented with sleeping propped up with pillows... which is great until I inevitably sink down and my left leg (I don't know why) falls asleep. But, I have to admit, it was much better than trying to sleep on my side the whole night.
We also had our last birthing class last night. We got "graduation" certificates and everything! A couple in our class who were expecting twins, actually had the babies the week before. They had to do an emergency ceasarean and they ended up being 3 and a half lbs. So small! But I guess they are doing really well. Medicine is truly amazing.
My cousin is visiting this weekend.... which puts the pressure on to get the house cleaned up. This morning I listed all the things I could think of that we still need to do... it's alot of stuff. I just have to keep telling myself, "one thing at a time."
No comments:
Post a Comment