Congrats to AM & BM on the birth of their daughter! We think I'm psychic because I dreamt that she had the baby and that it was a girl, right around the time that she was being born! Everyone thought it was going to be a boy, too. Well, everyone knows that girls are better right? :) Although, I met a very cute baby boy today. He was wearing these tiny Puma sneakers- sooooo cute! And I think my god son is very cool, too.
My in-laws threw me a baby shower brunch today. It was very nice. The baby is already seriously spoiled! I can't believe all the stuff that a baby can use... and probably just a few times, too, because they get so big so fast.
After the shower, we went to church. I had great time of praise- there are some people that are just natural worship leaders. We still have yet to settle 100% on a church.... sometimes I wish we could take parts of different churches and make our own. But I guess no church is ever perfect and there'd always be something "wrong" with it. That is, until we get to heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment