I'm on a quest to find a new hairdresser. I loved my hairdresser in Philly... I was completely devoted. But now that it's been 3 or 4 months since my last haircut, the mop on my head needs some TLC. I was going to wait until after the baby, but realized that it would probably be a couple more months before my poor locks would see the light of day. Unfortunately, finding a new hairdresser is a hairy process (heh heh)... especially since you don't really know what the quality of output is until a couple days after the haircut. You always look fabulous after leaving a salon, but the true test is after it grows out a week and you try to style it yourself.
Should I go up to random people with "good" hair in the local shopping center and ask where they got their haircut? Should I go to salons based on their decor? ... cheesy decor equates to cheesy hair. Too bad I'm so indecisive.
I'm so excited my parents and VP are coming to visit this weekend! My parents have our car seat, which we need before the baby is born. And they have yet to see the new house. VP is coming just to get away from the stress of NYC... and to see my big belly. She also gets to help me pick out window treatments- the benefits of having a friend who works for an interior design firm.
I just read an article about how to care for weak nails and found out I was wrong (and the nurse was wrong) about taking gelatin supplements. But I will continue to eat Jello, because it's yummy and fun to eat.
God answers prayers! I've been praying for a friend's daughter who is very sick. They are in another country and have been suffering a great deal for His Kingdom. It turns out that the tumor is in an ideal location and there seems to be renewed hope that she's going to be OK. I could not imagine dealing with the possibility of losing a child. Praise God for His strength and His grace in all circumstances!
1 comment:
Hey Becky!
Wow, I can't believe how far along you are already!
It's so funny that you mentioned VP... I was just out with Henry and Dave after practice and saw a girl that looked exactly like VP! Down to the haircut and clothes!
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend together. We miss you!
Post a Comment