On Friday, I received the worst haircut I've had in probably more than 10 years. It's shorter than I wanted and has a ridiculous amount of layering. Of course, it looked great when I left the salon and had no complaints, but less than 6 hours later I was starting to hate it. And today, I really really hate it. I don't even want to go back to the place to have them "fix" it out of fear that it will just get shorter and look worse. Ponytails it is for the next 12 weeks. Argh! My only consolation is that I know I'll mostly be at home with the baby after she is born, so the majority of the world will not have to witness the monstrosity that is my hair.
VP was here for the weekend. We had alot of fun and mostly relaxed. There was some stressing over drapery patterns, but it's all settled now. In fact, I just ordered my drapes... no turning back now. If they turn out to be ugly, it was meant to be.
Today was my 38 week appointment. KCK came with me today, which I was thankful for. There's still stuff that he needs to get done in the house before the baby is born, that he has been putting it off for a while (granted, he is really busy and has alot going on.) I've been telling him that now that I'm full-term, I can go any day... but he didn't seem to grasp that reality until the doctor actually said it today. I should have asked him to come to all of my appointments!
No comments:
Post a Comment