Why is it that rainy, gloomy weather makes me tired? I didn't wake up until 11:30 today and then I proceeded to yawn all day long. I think that's why I did so poorly in college... because it was always so rainy and snowy in upstate New York.
Anyway, today, I setup our DSL modem- so we're not mooching off a neighbor's wireless router for the first time in 4 months. It was good while it lasted.
We finally purchased a microwave today (we had left our old one in Philly.) I didn't realize how often I use the microwave until I was without one for a week. Simple things like heating up leftover pizza turned into a big task.
And we picked up the baby's crib tonight. Apparently, it's one of the largest cribs they sell... and it wouldn't fit into our SUV as packaged. They had to take it out of it's original packaging in order to get everything into our car! I can't wait 'til KCK puts it together... maybe I'll try to do it myself.... probably not.
I feel like all I do these days is spend money.
Lately, the baby has been moving around a lot more. Sometimes, it even hurts- especially when she nails me on the right side (I think that's where her feet are.) I still can't tell which end is up, but I have a feeling she's lying sideways. I hope she turns b/c I don't want a ceasarean... it doesn't look like fun. I guess giving birth normally isn't a picnic, either, but I'd much rather not have the not-so-attractive scar across my belly. By the way, I just found out another friend is pregnant- everyone's having babies!
Pet peeve: public restroom stalls that barely have enough room for you to get in an close the door without you having to touch the toilet. ew. Also, toilet paper dispensers (most likely installed by a man) placed way too low for a normal person to be able to easily get to the paper. I guess since being pregnant, I've had to frequent public restrooms alot more than the average person. It's always a gamble as to whether things are going to be even remotely comfortable. Usually, it's disgusting. It should be a law that those "neat-seat" doilies should be in all public stalls.
No comments:
Post a Comment