So now that it's been about 4 days and I'm thoroughly sleep deprived, I'll try to whip out a condensed version of what happened between GMK's hourly feedings (she's a little piggy.)
Friday at 2:15 pm my water broke and we went to the hospital. They confirmed that my water broke and gave me the option of staying and getting induced or going home to see if I go into labor on my own. I decided to go home. 3:15 am, I woke up with what I thought was diarrhea cramps and we went to the hospital at 4:30. At the hospital, they confirmed that I was indeed having contractions, but I was still only 1 cm dilated so they gave me pitosin to help speed things up. Pitosin works. At 10:00 I was 4 cm, then at 12:30 I was 10 cm and ready to push. I got the epidural somewhere around 4 cm. Epidurals are marvelous. Too bad I only reaped the benefits for about 3 hours. I pushed for 30 minutes and out came GMK!
So far, the past few days have been a blur. My mother has been feeding me mi-yuk gook morning, noon, and night. And KCK has been the absolute best. He's such a good father.
I've been having to feed GMK about every hour and a half. OK, gotta go feed again....
No comments:
Post a Comment