Satan is so crafty when it comes to trying tear apart relationships. I ask myself, why would he try to do that? Why doesn't he just stick to making sure you don't go to church and prevent you from finding time to pray or read the Bible? I think it's because the relationships we have here on earth mirror the relationship we have with God. Just as our relationship with the Father affects our earthly relationships, I believe it goes the other way around, too. And it's so easy for us to have a self-sufficient mentality and think that we don't "need" the approval of anyone. And it's even easier to think that we are right all the time. It's in our nature to be prideful and selfish... we make it easy for Satan.
Though I continue to turn my back on You, you saved me Lord. Help me to put others first, even when they fail me.
No comments:
Post a Comment