My sister claims that she is consistently being setup with what she calls "leftovers." These are guys that no one else wants to date... they are like yesterday's dduk-gook. The question is: Why would these people think that my sister (attractive, witty, and fun fun fun) needs assistance meeting these men? Maybe I should say "want" assistance meeting these men. I say poo-poo to that! To all self-respecting single women out there... don't settle for the leftovers! Wait for the real deal... the man that God has singled out for you. Don't settle for less than spine-tingling, butterfly-inducing, make-you-blush attraction and attention from your undeniably one-and-only.
Speaking of leftovers... we had a crazy Saturday with family over to see the house and the baby. I made lunch... Korean style... stress. And I guess my mother-in-law didn't think I'd make enough food... or maybe she was just being nice (like always) and she decided to bring down alot of food. At any rate, we have lots of leftovers in the fridge. KCK is not into leftovers.... but alas, we will eat them for the next couple days.
I think my older sister and my mother may come to visit this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment