Saturday, July 16, 2005

Snoozy Princess

Our sleepy baby slept 9.5 hours straight last night! Last night she slept 7.5 hours straight. I'm not going to be able to use her as an excuse to sleep more during the day. I love my sleep... and, apparently, so does my baby.
Things she's been doing... smiling and "talking" alot... she's able to lift her whole chest off the ground when she's on her belly (her very large belly)... follows me around the room with her eyes.

I still have so much to do around the house... we need to get rugs and kid-friendly coffee tables. And get some landscaping done. I should clean more often, too. But I hate cleaning. I really have to be in the mood... and when it's all said and done, I end up in a bad mood.

Just saw "Maria Full of Grace"... subtitled movie about a Columbian girl who becomes a drug mule in order to escape her dull life. It's pretty depressing. But it made me really grateful for my privileged life. When I look at my life in comparison to the people in the movie, I have it pretty darn good. Just the other day I found myself coveting someone's house... it was huge, with great, spacious entertaining areas (oh, and central AC.) I've repented.

No comments:

Post a Comment