I just purchased the latest Harry Potter book... can't wait to read it. Hopefully, my reading will not affect my parenting duties :P I can really get into a book- even if it's not that good. Non-fiction, on the other hand, I can only take it in spoonfuls... like cough medicine. Yuck. Anyway, Hermione is my hero.
We are finally getting our living room together. We just need a coffee table and curtains. My mother (God bless her!) is currently hemming the curtains... we'll get them in August when I go down to Philly. And I just ordered a coffee table... it's an oversized cloth-covered ottoman/coffeetable- very toddler-friendly (just as long as they keep the writing utensils away from it.)
KCK finally replaced the filter in our built-in water filter, so we are no longer buying bottled water. Three cheers for my hubbie! It was an ordeal... just because we couldn't turn on the water line for the filter without hooking up the ice-maker. KCK had to play Mr. Plumber and actually replace parts. Too much for my feeble self to handle, I confess. Anything that requires tools is over my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment