Monday, August 08, 2005

100 Days

I'm in Philly for the week. GMK is 100 days old today. In old Korean culture, that's a big deal, because I guess once babies lived past 100 days, they were probably going to live to be healthy children. We had a lot of family over a couple days ago to celebrate with food. The poor girl has been getting too much attention and has been miserable at night. She usually doesn't have trouble getting to sleep, but she's getting to be more socially aware and wants to stay up and play. Her grandparents can't help but oblige her and keep her up... which means I get to hold a wailing baby late at night.

I just finished watching the Anne of Green Gables movies. So good! I remember watching them when I was younger and wanting to meet someone like Gilbert :) I'm glad, though, that I didn't marry someone from my childhood- I can't think of anyone better than my hubbie. That "Anne-girl" is funny- so melodramatic!
We're hoping to go visit Prince Edward Island next month. It looks so lovely and peaceful there.

No comments:

Post a Comment