Friday, July 29, 2005

Be Cool

The beginning of the week was oppressive... the weather, that is. I didn't even want to step foot outside. But yesterday was such a great day! GMK was loving it. We went outlet shopping (there's an outlet center about 20 minutes from my house... who knew?) and got to walk around outside alot. There are very few instances when she gets to spend a lot of time outdoors, but when she does, she loves it. She squints her eyes and just takes in the breeze- she loves looking all around her. We should spend more time outside, but I'm afraid she'll get sunburned and it's too hot to keep a blanket over her.

We saw the movie "Be Cool." The Rock is great in it- surprisingly. Funny movie in a "chuckle" kind of way.

I'm officially excercising again. I have yet to start pilates again, but I need to find a good instructor first. I've been trying to run again- I had quit before because it was making my hamstrings too tight. Running is the best calorie burner, though. And since I still need to shed a few inches, running is what I'll be doing. My gym has babysitting services. I felt nervous about leaving GMK there at first, but she seems to do well and it's only for an hour at a time. I think it will be good for her to get used to other people and kids- namely, non-Asian people and kids. We want her to be a sociable child... I hope she doesn't take after me (I was practically a mute child outside of the house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment