Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Grammar 101

Sometimes I go back and read my blog entries and find these egregious (i looked it up to make sure that was spelled right) spelling and grammar errors. I immediately go back and edit the entry and hope that no one read it yet. I'm not sure if a normal person would care that much, but I have this conditioned fear that my sister will read them and make mental red-inked marks all over the web page. I know she doesn't really care, but I know she can't help but atleast make a note or atleast an unintentional pause while she's reading over my grammatical blunder. I guess it's just leftover psycho-babble stuff from growing up with an older sister who always read faster, wrote better, and in general kicked my butt when it came to English class. No hard feelings, really.

1 comment:

goh said...

Ha ha! I can totally relate...I would do that too... but you are talking to the "older sister" here (poor Yuna)!

Post a Comment