GMK had her 4 month appointment yesterday. I'm happy to announce that her height has caught up to her weight and she's about 70th percentile in both categories. At 2 months, she was 90th percentile in weight and alot more "normal" in height. She's still a little pudgster.
She is now consistently waking up at midnight and then at 5 am. She was doing so well- I don't know what happened! I've been thinking that maybe she's requiring more food because she's become more active. The doctor says that it will get better once she learns how to sleep on her belly or learns how to flip over to her back from her belly.
I have to go water the lawn now.... twice a day for 20 minutes... it's more of a pain than it sounds. I went to purchase a different sprinkler today in hopes that it reaches more of our lawn so I don't have to keep moving the sprinkler. I have to take out the trash and recycling tonight, as well. I hate it when KCK is away (all week in SF)- I get stuck with the manual labor. Oh, and I miss him, too :P
No comments:
Post a Comment