We had our friends SK and TW over this weekend. They aren't a couple- it was just coincidence that they were visiting the same weekend. Anyway, it was tons o' fun... we ate soooooo much food. It's always more fun when you hang out with people that really enjoy eating... not just for the sake of filling their hungry bellies, but truly appreciating good food and wine. The girls totally out-ate the guys last night. SK was literally gnawing on her T-bone when she was done with her steak. Too funny! We didn't do much else because it was rainy all weekend. We did go to the mall where I drooled over a couple of Gucci purses- not that I would ever spend the money to actually buy one. Maybe when money starts growing on the trees in our yard.
The baby woke up and is crying.... argh.
OK, she stopped.
I discovered that my friend SK is a repository of information. So full of "potentially useful" information about 80's music, movies, food, and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment