Thursday, October 20, 2005

Phew!

Tough baby week! GMK has not been sleeping well at all, and she was cranky for the first half of the week.... I almost regret going to the retreat! She was finally her happy self today, but I put her down at 7:20, she cried for 20 minutes, fell silent, and now she's crying again. I'm going to be strong and see if she stops on her own.

We got our stair runner installed today. Did you know that if you don't specify that they install the runner flush against the steps, that they don't? I'm not very happy with it, but the guy said that they would have to order another runner to do it over again. I'm going to call the store tomorrow to complain about it- hopefully they will remember how much $$ we spent with them and do it over for us. Please, please, please?!

On the post-pregnancy front- I'm pretty much back to what I weighed when I got pregnant. Just five more lbs and I'll be back to wedding-weight. I decided that personal trainers are worth it because they really push you to work to your capacity, and they spring a weigh-in and a body-fat count on you every once in a while. I never tell anyone how much I weigh (other than family,) so it's a big motivating factor for me to have someone else monitor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment