Sunday, October 16, 2005

Retreat

We just got back from a church retreat today. It was a good time of renewal in Christ. I was reminded of my sinfulness and my utter dependance on God's grace to be found whole again. I got to know some people at my church, but it was definitely a new experience with the baby. Her sleep suffered a great deal. I think it's going to take a few days for her to get over the trauma of being kept awake until 11:00 pm for 2 nights straight.

At the retreat, we did skits... but it was better than the usual suffering through half-baked nonsense because we were asked to videotape them. So the end product was much better than the average church retreat skit. I played a minimal role in my group's skit.... basically held a sign the whole time. KCK, however, was a very convincing "bad guy" in his skit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment