Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Rain, rain, go away

It's been raining all weekend and it's supposed to rain for the rest of the week. Argh. KCK is happy, though, because our grass is growing in. We actually have a somewhat normal-looking lawn now.

Last night we had some of our neighbors over for dinner. KCK got to break in the new grill, and I got to break out some wine glasses and my pretty appetizer platters. It ended up being a little crazy with 3 very young kids. I don't know how I'm going to handle GMK being a toddler. It took so much will power to NOT follow those kids around picking up every crumb they dropped. I ended up sitting in a puddle of water from a piece of ice that one of them left in my seat. And I kept wanting to whip out my anti-bacterial wipes because two of the kids were coughing all over everything.

By the way, I can't believe how badly the Eagles lost to Dallas on Sunday. It was embarrassing to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment