Friday, October 07, 2005

Decorating

I've been wanting to put up some seasonal decorations. I guess I've been thumbing through too many "Family Circle" type magazines at the gym. Anyway, I went out and got a pot of hardy mums to put out front, and a few really little pumpkins to put out on our coffee table. I think I should get a nice pot to put the mums in. I'm a decorating-dummy.
Anyway, my friend VP is coming to visit this weekend. She works for an interior design firm and I am always so fearful of her opinion when she's at my house. We're also having some neighbors over on Columbus Day, so I want to make sure the house looks presentable. We still have a lot of pictures and artwork to hang. Making "house" is such a neverending task.

On a different note, I decided not to get a diaper bag on ebay. It's not worth the pain... and you're not getting a good deal all the time. I did, however, find my next bag. It's the OiOi Hobo with blue circles. It's expensive, though, so maybe I'll get it for my birthday (my yearly birthday present to myself.) KCK, if you're reading this, this does not mean that you get out of getting me a birthday present! :) By the way, my birthday is not until December... I don't want to get a bunch of emails saying 'Happy Birthday' just yet. I rather enjoy being a year younger than the age I'll be on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment