Tuesday, October 04, 2005

cranky-pants

My daughter has been Miss Cranky-pants for the past couple days. I'm not sure if it's because she didn't get a good day of sleep this past Sunday, or if it's because she's teething. I keep saying that I think she's teething, but honestly, I don't really know if she is. What is teething supposed to look like?

In the meantime, I'm trying to knit a sweater for her. I enjoy knitting... working with my hands to create something useful. I hear alot of lawyers quit and become carpenters because they're sick of working a job where they don't see a tangible end-result. Maybe I'm becoming a knitting fiend because I feel like my job (mother/housewife) isn't producing anything tangible? That's my attempt at self psycho-analysis. Anyway, I hope I don't become one of those old ladies who knit really ugly gifts for everyone they know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

knit something for me!! i'll wear it proudly.

Post a Comment