I can't believe it's October already. Where did September go? I keep thinking that it's still summer. Fall usually depresses me because all the leaves fall off the trees and everything turns brown. I can't help but think that everything is dying. I'm bracing myself for my first New England fall, which I suspect will be more dramatic and depressing than I'm used to. Anyway, Happy Birthday to my mother- not that she reads this blog... or uses the internet at all- unless I tell her that I put pictures of GMK online.
We finally got our coffee table in the living room. I ordered it back in July. It's more like a giant ottoman- all cloth so that babies don't hit their heads on it. Yes, all decisions now revolve around babies. Of course, now I'm worried about her drooling all over it.
There was a "block party" in the center of our town last night. We didn't go, because it was GMK's bedtime, but I drove by on my way to and from the grocery store. It was crazy! They blocked off about 6 blocks and they had a stage set up for a live band and a mini-fair with amusement rides in the Walgreens parking lot. And there were people sardine-packed within those 6 blocks. I was truly astonished that there are even that many people living in my town.
No comments:
Post a Comment