We got back from our trip to Philly today. GMK was so good in the plane- she fell asleep before we took off and didn't wake up until after we landed. The only hard part was getting all our stuff from baggage claim to the car- I'm glad I work out.
So a quick recap of our trip... we hung out with our friends, saw a new house, a new baby, celebrated a birthday, watched the Eagles (and the Pats) lose, and ate a lot. Unfortunately, GMK caught a cold. She had a fever for a day and has had a stuffy nose ever since. It's so sad... I wish I could blow her nose for her. But it doesn't seem to affect her at all... she's all smiles and babbling with this nasally, husky voice.
We went to the doctor today for GMK's 6-month checkup. She's in the 75th percentile in both height and weight. She's proportional- yay! She also got 3 vaccines and a flu shot. She took it pretty well- we almost thought that she wasn't going to cry at all, but after a few seconds she let out a tired wail. But she stopped as soon as I picked her up. She's so mellow, it kills me!
1 comment:
you are a one lucky mom! i love her smiles.
Post a Comment