Thursday, January 26, 2006

Almost a MISITH

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but we had the plumber over to install our new toilet. All was going well until he went to get toilet out of the box. He took out the old toilet and put it in the garage for me (very nice of him) and then took the new one out of the box and set it down. At this point he noticed a big chunk of the toilet's base missing.... it had cracked in 2 places in the box! Uy, so now we are toilet-less on the first floor until we go back to the store and exchange the broken one. And when I say "we," I really mean KCK, because the thing is too heavy for me :P

GMK had her 9-month appointment today. She's 18 lbs 4 oz- not as heavy as I thought she was... I thought she was definitely over 20 lbs because when I carry her, I'm feeling it. And she looks like such a chunkster because of her cheeks, but it turns out she's in the 50th-percentile for weight. She's normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment