Saturday, January 28, 2006

Good Shoppin'

I'm down in Philly for the weekend. My sisters and I had a great shopping day today. There's nothing like spending quality girly time with your sisters. Shopping for jeans was a little depressing, though- only JK made out with a purchase. I bought GMK a little bikini for our Florida trip... I can't wait to put it on her, it's so cute! Speaking of.... while her daddy was watching her today, she actually drank all her milk out of her bottle holding it herself. KCK got it on film- she's soooo happy that she got to hold her own bottle.
I think she's afraid of my father for some reason. She usually likes men, but she never wants to be held by her grandfather. I'm sure she'll get over it at some point, but I feel bad for my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment