Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bye Bye Stroller

I was so tired yesterday I didn't write that much about my week in Philly and Florida. I neglected to mention the wedding I attended. My good friend got married in Philly. She was my best friend after I graduated from college- we were inseparable and vowed that we'd be in each other's wedding. She was in mine, but then I had a baby and moved and she decided to have just single girls in her wedding party. I still got to see her before the wedding because I got my hair cut at the same salon that she was getting her hair and makeup done. It was a wonderful wedding, but we had to leave early because we knew we had to wake up at 4:30 to catch our flight the next morning.
And then we were in Florida! We had so much fun bonding with our friends, which was the highlight of the trip. Even though it was sunny and warm, we couldn't use the pool because of some broken pipe, and the beach is difficult with infants. We got to go to the Naples zoo, which I highly recommend- nice and clean, and you get to see the animals pretty close up. Our house was really nice but we were the first renters so there was a lot of stuff that we had to ask the owners about, and we ended up having to buy random things like aluminum foil (houses usually have some already in the pantry.) Oh yeah, and our hubbies got us girls a massage at the local spa- aren't they great?
At the end of our trip at the airport, we were so out of it and tired that we left our stroller on the loading platform after we got the rest of our luggage in the car. I'm so annoyed because I loved that stroller and we had our Baby Bjorn and our Baby B'Air in the bucket. We even checked the lost and found the next day and it wasn't there. So sad :( Now GMK's back in her gigantic stroller that manuevers as well as a Greyhound bus. All in all, it was a great trip except for the very end. I'm glad to be back at home. GMK is not herself, though. I think she's teething.

No comments:

Post a Comment