Audrey Raines?!!!!! (if you don't watch 24, this won't mean a thing to you)
---------------------------------
The plumber hasn't called me back yet... which is good because I haven't painted the bathroom yet. After watching 24, I sanded down the walls, taped up the trim, and wiped everything down. Tomorrow while GMK naps, I'll hopefully get most of the walls painted. Then, in the evening, I'll do the trim. Uy. I'm hoping it's all done by Wednesday... the plumber has to call me back, though. I can't wait until we have a toilet on the first floor again!!!
Saturday night, our old pastor from Philly came over with a friend. He was in town trying to raise support for a church he hopes to plant in downtown L.A. The vision God has given him is really exciting. I wish I knew people that lived in L.A so I could pass on the excitement. Anyhoo, it was a good time- Pastor A.C. is a very very funny guy.
----------------------------------
GMK update: She has a runny nose... I think she got it from going to childcare at the gym- those dirty little kids! She has also mastered clapping her hands- yesterday at church she was looking at everyone clapping along to a worship song and she started clapping, as well. Very cute. However, she is now obsessed with clapping. I can't get her to sign "more" or do her little "jem jem jem" anymore. All she does is clap. She also keeps getting bumps, bruises, and scrapes and I don't know how she's getting them. I'm thinking she's falling down in her crib while she waits for me to come get her. The other day I noticed a bruise on her cheek, and today after a nap she had a scrape on her chin. Poor girl. Oh yeah, one more thing she's doing (I know I'm boring you to death!) is turning on/off the stereo in her room- she cracks a huge smile after she's pressed the button and then turns around and looks at me like, "Do you see what I can do?" She presses that button about 20 times a day- I'm getting used to listening to the radio is short spurts.
1 comment:
i can't wait to see GMK clapping along. i can just imagine her big smiles... let's get togetha! i need to ask you about few knittin' stuff. can't wait to get started on something new. been itchin~ ;)
Post a Comment