
We just got our entryways and downstairs bathroom floor redone. I'm so excited... I love it! Now I have to paint the bathroom and then get the plumber to put in all the fixtures. Oh yeah, I need to choose a new light fixture as well. It's all adding up in terms of $$, but I figure we're adding value to the house. I should have taken before and after pics, but if you could have seen the floor and the bathroom before, you would understand why we needed to get it redone.
There's still so much that I want to redo in the house, but one project at a time. It was such a hassle having someone in the house for 4 days straight. GMK got the worst naps because he was so loud... think big clunky boots stomping all around the house and then the occasional door slamming shut.
1 comment:
Hey!
The diamond floor matches the diamond carpet... nicely done! :)
Post a Comment