I just watched the 4th Harry Potter movie (The Goblet of Fire) on DVD. I had to purchase it because we own the first three... need that complete set :P Anyway, I was a little disappointed. I know that the book was incredibly long and they had to edit out alot of parts to make it a 2 hour movie, but I think they got rid of so many scenes that the parts that were left needed explanation. KCK was a little confused after watching it because he hasn't read any of the books, so I had to fill him in. But it was still a fantastic movie- the set design for the Yule Ball was great and the final showdown scene was exactly as I imagined it.
I think we're going to try to go to the movie theater tomorrow night. We haven't been to the movies in about a year. I'm so excited! I don't even care what we watch! OK, maybe not a horror flick.
1 comment:
Hey, this reminds me that we need to get Goblet of Fire too to complete our set :). We also have all the books. The latest book HK and I practically fought over who would get to read it first. Can't wait for book 7!
Post a Comment