Tidbits of my life- for those who miss me, know me, want to know me, or all of the above.
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Movie Night
Last night we left the baby with KCK's family and went to go see "Inside Man." It was just like old times... except I think the price of a movie ticket actually went up since only a year ago. The movie was great! maybe a little unbelievable, but that's what movies are for, right? It had some great lines and a very intriguing plot- at the end I wished I could rewind the movie to see some parts over again. We were hungry because we didn't eat dinner and would have been late for the movie if we stopped to get a bite, so we paid for overpriced, fatty movie theater food and drinks. When I am nervous (you know, from the sUsPeNsE) I tend to mindlessly eat and drink, so I ended up finishing my gargantuan drink (it must have been 2 liters), which in turn caused me to have to get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of the movie. That was the only bad part. I blame KCK for buying me such a large drink... he got suckered into getting the "value" meals.
1 comment:
oooooh b has been talking about seeing that movie. i mindless eat with no reason. heehee. hope you and g can stop by next week!
Post a Comment