I justed watched the new version of Pride & Prejudice. The BBC version was still better, but I was pleasantly surprised to find myself still enjoying the movie version. I thought I would hate it and was afraid to watch it for fear that it would completely spoil the beautiful story. I liked that they made a clearer distinction between the classes in the set design and in the costumes. And the two scenes with Darcy telling Lizzie how he feels were well done. I like the new Darcy- he was less severe than Colin Firth's Darcy- more believable. I also liked the new Jane and Bingley characters. They were both much more endearing. All in all, I give it 4 stars out of 5.
-----------------------------
I recently signed up GMK for yoga and swimming classes. I'm not sure what the yoga will be like, but it's only 4 sessions so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm really excited about the "Water Tot's class, but they require a swim diaper and rubberized pants. I know what swim diapers are, but what the heck are rubberized pants? They sound horrible and I can't find them anywhere online. I have a feeling I'll be going through a lot of trouble to keep GMK's P&P inside her suit. The swim classes go through the middle of June, just in time for her grandparents to open up their pool. She's going to have so much fun- I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment